Inclusive with booking our 3/4 board:
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet with front cooking from 8 am until 10.30 am
- Small lunch snack from 12.15 pm to 1.15 pm
- 4-course dinner menu (Sunday – Thursday)
- 5-course dinner menu (Friday and Saturday)
- Free parking space
- You stay in lovingly decorated rooms and suites with Flat TV, strongbox and minibar as standard
- Free use of our bathing facilities with XXL pool and wellness temple over 800 sqm
- Free use of our fitness room
- Hotel bathrobes, sauna towels
- Monday Walking tour to our hunting lodge with a hearty traditional German snack (depends on the weather, May – October)
- KONUS Guest Card for free travel by bus and rail in the Black Forest
- Sunday evening Sparkling wine reception in our lobby
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- 2 lifts in the hotel
- Information about Seewald-Besenfeld and the Black Forest
- Tips for hiking tours
- ‘Oberwiesenhof-Blättle’ weekly hotel newspaper
- Daily wine recommendations
- Games room with wooden board games
- Our large Märklin model railway is on show Saturday morning at 10 am
- Prices: All prices are in euros and are per person, including statutory VAT (VAT corresponds to the currently applicable VAT rate), plus visitor’s tax.
- Arrival and departure: The rooms are ready for occupancy from 2.00 pm on the day of arrival, please vacate the rooms by 11.00 am on the day of departure
- Season times (-> to the season calendar): We have a green season (low season) and a blue season (high season), on Christmas and New Year we have our Christmas prices and a minimum stay of 5/7 nights.
- Visitor’s tax per guest per day 1.80 €. The visitor’s tax includes the KONUS Guest Card which enables you to use local public transport free of charge. The Guest Card also entitles you to discounts at tourist attractions in the entire Black Forest!
- Garage per day: 10 €
- Dogs are permitted after agreement (a blanket or dog basket has to be brought along) € 22.00 per day, without food. Please note that dogs are not allowed in the large restaurant. However, we will be pleased to reserve a table in our cosy snuggery for breakfast and dinner.
- Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse any midday snack from the buffet that is not consumed.
- Rooms: All of our rooms are non-smoking. Equipment: bathrobe, safe, flat screen TV, telephone, minibar, mostly balcony
- WiFi: Free of charge in all rooms and restaurants
- Allergies and intolerances: Gluten and lactose-free products are available for you by prior arrangement. We can only deal with other allergies and intolerances in consultation with our chef.
- Payment: Please pay in cash or with an EC card or with Visa or Mastercard. Prepayments are also possible. We ask you to hand in vouchers upon arrival.
- Cancellation: Free of charge up to 14 calendar days before arrival. We recommend you get travel cancellation insurance. A link can be found on the reservation request page.
Breakfast 8 a.m. – 10.30 a.m.
Lunch snack for our half-board house guests! You are also welcome to take this on the day of arrival from 12.15pm to 1.15pm.
Dinner 6 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Swimming pool open daily from 7 am to 7 pm.
Spa & sauna area open daily from 12.30pm to 7pm.
- E-charging station (car): an e-charging station (wallbox) is available to our guests for a fee. Our charging times are limited to charging at night from 8:30 p.m.
Holidays with children at the Oberwiesenhof
- Children up to 5 years sleep on an extra bed in the parents’ room free of charge. € 22 for children’s HB and a midday snack per child per day.
- Children from 5 to 10 years old sleep in the children’s room with connecting door, including children’s HB and a midday snack for € 48 per child per day.
- Children from 11 to 14 years old sleep in the children’s room with connecting door, including children’s HB and a midday snack for € 68 per child per day.
- Children from 15 to 16 years old sleep in the children’s room with connecting door, including children’s HB and a midday snack for € 72 per child per day.
Children’s holiday hit
- Children up to 10 years old sleep on an extra bed in the parents’ room free of charge in the school holidays.
- € 24 for children’s HB and a midday snack per child per day.
- The special prices for children include a hotel bathrobe, breakfast buffet, midday snack and a small set meal from the half-board menu
- For the little ones: cot, baby changing pad, nappy bin, children’s high chair.
Cancellations result in losses which we cannot carry on our own. In the case of cancellation, we therefore take the liberty of passing on the resulting financial loss to you with a deduction of 20 %. We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance. (In accordance with the general conditions of the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA)
Familie Schneider, Freudenstädter Straße 60, D-72297 Seewald-Besenfeld, Fon ++49 (0) 74 47 / 2 80 -0, Fax ++49 (0) 74 47 / 2 80-3 33, firstname.lastname@example.org.