Inclusive during your stay in our hotel:
- Sunday evening Sparkling wine reception in our lobby
- You stay in lovingly decorated rooms and suites
- Flat TV, strong box and minibar as standard
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet with front cooking until 10.30 am
- Lunch buffet, salad and hot dish
- Sunday – Thursday: 4-course dinner menu
- Friday and Saturday: 5-course dinner menu
- Saturday evening Appetizer buffet with gourmet menu
- Daily Happy Hour from 16.30-18.30 at our cocktail bar
- Free use of our bathing facilities with XXL pool and wellness temple over 800 sqm
- Hotel bathrobes, sauna towels
- Monday Walking tour to our hunting lodge with schnaps and a hearty traditional German snack (depends on the weather)
- Walking tour with shuttle service
- Our large Märklin model railway is on show
- KONUS Guest Card for free travel by bus and rail in the Black Forest
- Free WiFi in every room
Available to our guests free of charge:
- Hotel bathrobe
- Sauna towels in the wellness area
- Towels in the swimming pool area
- 2 lifts in the hotel
- Daily newspaper – selection of magazines
- Information about Seewald-Besenfeld and the Black Forest
- Tips for hiking tours
- ‘Oberwiesenhof-Blättle’ weekly hotel newspaper
- Daily wine recommendations
- Games room with wooden board games
- Smoker’s lounge
- Internet station
- The rooms are ready for occupancy from 2.00 pm on the day of arrival, please vacate the rooms by 11.00 am on the day of departure
- Room service € 4.00
- Visitor’s tax per guest per day 1.45 €
The visitor’s tax includes the KONUS Guest Card which enables you to use local public transport free of charge. The Guest Card also entitles you to discounts at tourist attractions in the entire Black Forest!
- Garage per day: €8
- Dogs are permitted after agreement (a blanket or dog basket has to be brought along) €19.00 per day, without food.
Please note that dogs are not allowed in the large restaurant. However, we will be pleased to reserve a table in our cosy snuggery for breakfast and dinner.
- Enjoy our marvellous covered garden terrace in the midst of greenery. For breakfast, coffee or a meal. Park-like grounds (30,000 sq m) with beautiful old trees.
- Free parking
- Minimum stay of 5 nights at Christmas
Minimum stay of 7 nights at New Year
- Please pay in cash or by EC card.
Holidays with children at the Oberwiesenhof
- Children up to 5 years sleep on an extra bed in the parents’ room free of charge. €19 for children’s HB and a midday snack per child per day.
- Children from 5 to 10 years old sleep in the children’s room with connecting door, including children’s HB and a midday snack for €46 per child per day.
- Children from 10 to 14 years old sleep in the children’s room with connecting door, including children’s HB and a midday snack for €64 per child per day.
Children’s holiday hit
- Children up to 10 years old sleep on an extra bed in the parents’ room free of charge in the school holidays.
- €19 for children’s HB and a midday snack per child per day.
- The special prices for children include a hotel bathrobe, breakfast buffet, midday snack and a small set meal from the half-board menu and the following for the little ones: cot, baby changing pad, nappy bin, children’s high chair.
Cancellations result in losses which we cannot carry on our own. In the case of cancellation, we therefore take the liberty of passing on the resulting financial loss to you with a deduction of 20 %. We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance. (In accordance with the general conditions of the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA)
Familie Schneider, Freudenstädter Straße 60, D-72297 Seewald-Besenfeld, Fon ++49 (0) 74 47 / 2 80 -0, Fax ++49 (0) 74 47 / 2 80-3 33, firstname.lastname@example.org.